Beaver Hollow Campground Rules
1. Your enjoyment and safety is our main concern. Have a wonderful time!
2. All children under 18 years old MUST be on their sites by 11:00PM.
3. All guests/visitors MUST be pre-registered by resident camper at the office for security reasons. Daily guest fees are $10.00 per person (children 2 or under are free) for 24 hr. over-night fee. Resident campers are held responsible for all fees. REMINDER: NO VISITOR’S PETS ALLOWED.
4. This is a family campground and children are welcome. However, parents must supervise their children in game room, playgrounds, restrooms, showers, and pool, including reviewing pool/slide rules with children!
5. Quiet time is 11PM – 8AM. Please keep your children occupied until 8:00 a.m. before letting them play in playground areas or field. Please be considerate of your neighbors. No cussing.
6. Fire Ring locations have been approved by the Fire Marshall and MUST NOT BE MOVED.
7. Please abide by our local fire permit rules. All fires must be completely extinguished by 1:00 a.m. with NO exceptions. Fires must be less than 3 feet high.
8. Never leave your fire unattended. Any fire found unattended may be extinguished by management.
9. All fires must be extinguished with water before turning in for the night.
10. Firearms and fireworks are not permitted in the park!
11. Pool Hours: 9AM – 9PM. Swim at your own risk. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND, diving (of any kind) and horseplay are NOT permitted in the pool area. ( Parents MUST review pool/ slide rules with their children before allowing to use slide!!)
12. Playground hours: with their children 8AM until dusk.
13. Recreation room hours: 9AM – 9PM.
14. Camp store hours peak season: Mon-Thurs 9AM – 5PM; Fri. and Sat., 9AM – 7PM; Sunday, 8AM – 3:00PM, off peak will vary
15. Bicycle riding is not permitted after sunset. Bikes allowed on roadway only and must be walked on walkways.
16. Only persons with a valid driver’s license are permitted to operate any motor vehicle, including golf carts on the property. Speed limit is 5 M.P.H.
17. Gas powered off-road vehicles are not permitted on the campground.
18. Pets are required to be on a leash at all times – – – No Exceptions. No pit bulls, or any aggressive dogs (subject to management approval.) Owners are required to pick up after their pets and must be able to produce a rabies certificate at check in. Dog park available to all dogs…PLEASE pick up and be responsible for your own pet!!)
19. No clotheslines are permitted in the park for safety reasons.
20. Absolutely NO construction may be done on any site without prior written approval from management.
21. Only household trash may be placed in the dumpster at the front of the park.
22. Washing of vehicles on property is NOT PERMITTED without permission from management.
23. Alcohol is to be consumed responsibly at the campsite and pavilion adult functions only. We will not tolerate drug use of any kind.
24. No refunds. Anyone who does not obey the rules of the park will be asked to leave.
25. Check out is at 11AM.